Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, November 13, 2008

plane update

okay so I was told it was a F8 out of the Fallon base. I called them and they have not heard of this complaint although Reno Aviation has had several complaints. I was told by this office it was more than likely a F18. I called the other number and finally talked with Susan Natt and lots of other stuff she said after her name. She is aware and has to document this and has several other complaints. She then tells me it is a F5 that is undergoing training.So what kind of a jet was it really ? Not that I know anything about these jets and the purpose it serves. Well I want to know and this will become a lesson to me and the kids this week.All thhis is so vague and I will not let it go until I have an explanation as to who was flying it and what are the consequences to his careless behaviour. That is recklessness and endangerment in my opinion and it needs to be dealt with in an appropriate manner. Well let's see how good they are about returning my call with an explanation.

No comments: