Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Conked out

This has been a very uneventful week so far and I am still not 100% back to myself so I have been taking it easy. Today I decided to feed the kids spaghetti and meatballs. That seems to be their favorite food lately. I then got a phone call from Pravan's cub scout leader and started chatting with her. Pravan was next to me listening to my conversation but Priyasha was at the dinner table. You was unusually quiet and when I checked on her this is what how I found her .........
She has not even done this as a baby on her high chair. She skipped her nap today. I was having too much fun with her and did not want her to nap. I must have been on drugs or something. That does not happen often.
Here she straightened up when the flash went off.
This is her falling over as she was so tired. She started to cry as she was cranky and off course she has mismatched jammies on her she says
" I can do it mytelf " Hey she is entitled to her own fashion statement after all.
Below is another time around the holidays when she conked out.
She adjusted herself into a more comfortable position when the flash went off.
I hope to get back to blogging more regularly soon. Thanks for stopping by.
Free Spirit !!!

2 comments:

Melissa S said...

Little Priyasha looking still so cute even when sleeping..:)

Laramie said...

Isn't it so cute when they fall asleep like that. Priyasha looks so sweet on her plate. I have been meaning to call you. Great Holiday photo's.