Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Monday, September 22, 2008

Photo Challenge # 17 Your morning

Okay here is what happens in my mornings. I am cranky but I get up as my kids are up and need to be taken care of. Hubby gets dressed and my poor kids have to deal with a super cranky mom. They are always in a hurry and can never seem to finish one thing before they are stepping in the direction of doing something else. Well I am usually yelling and saying " Your bowl will grow legs and walk o the sink right ?" Then Pravan will take his cereal bowl to the sink. In his hurry he will spill as he has a maid " me " to clean up after him. Along comes his sister and sits down beside him to be a part of this mess.
As mad as I was I had to snap some shots to capture what most people tel me are precious moments that I will miss when they are older. I doubt it but the who am I to question the older guys that have already experienced the joys of motherhood. I am sure they are right and I have the pictures to remember the moments I once dreaded and will in the future cherish.
This is the one I choose for the challenge. The look of fear is priceless. He said " Why won't it stop dripping ? "
"Here brother I will help you". She followed him to the sink with her bowl but put hers on the floor after he spilled.
I am taking a break. I am hungry from working so hard.
" I can't get it to stop falling."

Pravan is a great kid but haste makes waste and he is always in a hurry which promotes clumsiness and accidents. I really was not mad but I wish the morning were not so crazy and I was not so grumpy. I always seem to be reminding the kids of what needs to be done and there is a clock ticking before he gets the bus. That is why mom yells. It is to keep Pravan from running late.

Well ladies I hope you like these pictures. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Helen said...

Oh no!!! LOL! At least little sister came to the rescue.

Connie T. said...

Well at least they are trying to help clean it up. I drop stuff all the time too and make a mess.

jopke designs said...

Oh what fun pictures. Really nice.

Val said...

Hey, Your blog is pretty hard to find girl!
These shots are great memories, I am sure of this!
how calm you looks (yes you do) to be able to get shots done in such a crazy situation!

good job

val

ERIN said...

your kiddos are so cute....I love the pictures.

Kami said...

Oh wow these are super cute!! Thanks for sharing these, your kids are adorable!!!

Karin said...

LOL!!!! Looks like *they* had a GREAT morning?!?!? These are adorable!!! Wonderful job!!!

Dnadryad said...

hu hu hu, I like the little sister's flegm, breakfast time is breakfast time, after all...