Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ccccchhhhaannnnngessssss!

Do you feel the crisper days. The days are shorter and the nights seem longer but never long enough for me. It is easier to get the kids into bed on time. Fall is in the air for sure. Today is actually the last day of summer. Oh my goodness. I will have to take a few pictures of the kids just playing outside. Before I we know it will be cold and we have to stay indoors.
Lately I have not been taking too many pictures. What is wrong with me ? Over the weekend Pravan tried out with the cub scouts and he did very well. He loves it and I am going to sign him up. That should be a lot of fun. I have taken some pictures of him with my palm but have not figured how to transfer them to the pc. I will do that this week. I also have the best picture for photo challenge this week and I need to upload that tonight.It will be real late as tonight is the premier for Heroes. I have a ton of projects to work on so I can justify couch potatoe time. I also have a spin class earlier tonight. Busy busy ! The challenge was to document what happens in your morning. Well that's all for now. I hear the school bus outside so I got to run.
Take care

No comments: