Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Francis's Asian Bistro

Tonight we went out to a lovely dinner with another couple. Candice was a sweetheart and took my kids at 4pm. I did some errands and when i got home I had some alone time to take a shower and dress for dinner. We met Brandy and Stephen who are Spencer's parents. We have gone out with them once before and we had a wonderful time. It almost felt like a vacation without the kids. That is sad. We need to this more often.
This restaurant is at the top of Caughlin Ranch in Reno and it has a spectacular view of down town Reno. The food is fabulous and the atmosphere is great. I enjoyed my meal and real adult conversation. We then picked up the kids at 9:20pm and they were still awake. Priyasha was asleep before we got home and it was only a 10 min drive. Well that's all for this post.

No comments: