Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

photo challenge Lines

Okay I have been swamped with being a mom. Life has been crazy but I just had to play. Here is what I came up with without really trying. Leave some love and can't wait to see what all you ladies have been up to. All challenges are on http://www.photochallengeblog.blogspot.com/
Here are some of the transformers my son is obsessed with. He just got a few more for his birthday and he wanted to count them all. He always lines up all his toys like this. I did not even capture every single one. He has over 40 and he really wants to get more. He has been earning them and getting most as presents.
This is a huge bumble bee. We have these sage bushes in the front yard and my kids loves watching the bees work. It smells like lavender and my daughter always says " that a huge one , he so big ! "
Here is Pravan at his birthday party having a great time running through the sprinklers.
Here are some clips I purchased on ebay to help me organize my scrap room. I hope to post some pictures of that and all my goodies once they are organized. Maybe in a month or so. Thanks for looking all you lensy people.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great job! Love the cars! Those clips look most useful!

Wendy said...

Wow that is a lot of transformers, lol...I didn't realize they had that many out there! Great line photos..like all your clips for organizing. Great job!

Wendy said...

Wow that is a lot of transformers, lol...I didn't realize they had that many out there! Great line photos..like all your clips for organizing. Great job!

Kami said...

Great line pics!! But I am ooohing over your cute kids in the Memorial Day slide show. Just adorable!!!