Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day

Wow it is finally here.Happy green day. Everybody was so green day. We went to story time and all the kids and moms wore green. At Pravan's school this morning almost everyone wore green and there was so much excitement as the kids came into the classroom to discover what the leprechaun brought and if anyone caught him. Pravan was very excited as he lifted up his trap but there was no leprechaun. He did get a gold coin though. Here are pictures I took this morning. I am planning on taking a few more of the kids together when Pravan gets home soon. Then it is dinner time and off to a cub scout meeting. Thankfully Priyasha is taking a nap. She had a friend come over and play all morning and is tired and so am I. Well Happy St Patty's day to you all. Enjoy corn beef and cabbage and hope for lots of green to come your way. I know I will.

1 comment:

The Super Mom said...

This is so cool, I will have to show this to my son tomorrow. He din't set a trap this year but thought for sure he heard hhim outside today.