Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, December 25, 2008

This damn packages frustrate me

This is me feeling frustrated and mad at all the packaging. My golly they add so many twisty ties and plastic and rubber bands so they can have a perfect display. I wonder how much time is spent doing this and not to mention all the money and waste and now we have to pollute poor mother earth with all this garbage. It makes me mad. Also as I try to pry these toys off I feel as though my kids are being vultures impatiently waiting to snatch the damn doll or rip the transformer right out of my fingers leaving me with plastic cuts. I can hardly blame them as they can barley contain their excitement. There should be a better way to take toys apart.So here's to all the mom's and dad's out there ripping and putting toy parts together on the most joyous day of the year or is it ????? Merry Christmas to you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Free Spirit !!!!

1 comment:

Melissa S said...

hehe...love that photo! I agree with you 100%