Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, December 25, 2008

White Christmas in Reno

This is the first white Christmas that Reno has seen in twenty years and it is so pretty. Well I was up first today as I wanted to capture the kids on camera as they ran in to see Santa's presents. I am feeling much better today and hopeful that my pictures from my fried hard drive will be recovered Christmas is truly magical and watching the joy on the kids faces made all my troubles, anger and disappointment take a vacation for now. I look at all these pictures and I feel so happy that we have made new memories. My resolution is to back up all my pictures to dvd's. I may even pay the store to back up all 70 000 + pics I have. Well this has been an overwhelming day so I will just share some shots and wish you a Very Merry Christmas.
Thanks for stopping by. Free Spirit !

No comments: