Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dinner was delicious

I raced to cub scouts and was there 30 minutes early to help them set up. Pravan had a great time doing leaf rubbings. Priyasha stood in line with the cub scouts and did the cub scouts signs. It was so cute. I had to leave a few minutes early so I could eat my dinner that has been cooking for several hours. Hubby removed it from the oven when he got home so i was able to leave the oven on when I left. I had a quick bite to eat and then went out to ladies night.
Here is a pic of how dinner looked after it was cooked. The onions were so good. I only wish I added six like the recipe suggested. Next time I will. Well it has been a busy day and now for the night fun to begin.That will be in my next post.

No comments: