Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tara

Tara is a dear friend of mine that lives in Truckee. We really do not see other very much but she is my emergency contact and someone that I can really depend on. I would do anything for her. Her husband and my husband went to school together and have been friends for a long time. Tara has three beautiful children and my kids look forward to playing with them. It was a pleasure to have Tara come and visit me on her birthday.She is a pizza girl and eats it at least three times a week. She even served pizza at her wedding so it was fitting to order her some pizza. I also got her a cake and presents.It was a mini party. I was glad so glad that she chose to spend her special day with us even though it was only two hours. Tara hope you had a great birthday.

No comments: