Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Friday, August 15, 2008

Errands and last minute details

Hubby took the day off today. Work and life has been exhausting. It was great as he watched the kids and I got the morning off. I did errands so it was not a real break. I needed a few more favor items for the party and needed to pick up food for the party. I stopped at Costco and picked up everything I needed. Todd took the afternoon off and he spent about three hours at the pool while I planned out the scavenger hunt for the big day tomorrow. Since I was at Costco I picked up the kids favorite for dinner , Salmon. When Todd got back from relaxing he grilled some Salmon. I steamed some fresh green beans and paired that with nut pilaf rice. MMMHH! delicious and healthy.
After dinner I slipped away and picked up the cake. It was huge and could not fit in the refrigerator and luckily I had them use frosting that did not have to stay in the refrigerator. I set it on the dining room table and it was fine. I spent the night cutting up vegetables for my Greek salad and then making an all spark cube.I also finished the loot bags and the clues. It was almost 11pm before I got into bed. I planned on getting up by 7am just so that I was not stressed. Well tomorrow morning will be a crazy day. I am ready !

No comments: