Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Friday, July 18, 2008

Great Basin and batman

Today we had plans to go to great basin. It is a small fun adventure park for kids with a log ride and pony rides.Since the kids went to sleep with their faces painted I had to wash it off this morning. Spider man washed off with no problems but the butterfly outline was there and was a stubborn stain. I could not take my two year old princess out like that. I had no choice but to paint over it again. Since I painted her face we were all ready to go but Pravan needed some attention too. He requested batman and I did a good job with that. The park was great. Pravan enjoyed the pony ride. Looked more like a horse to me.
Priyasha was afraid of it so he used her ticket. He also loved the log ride. I was afraid to go on it but since he was having so much fun I had to give it a try and conquer my fears. I screamed the whole way down and when we stopped he turned and said " come on mom, that was not so bad " I did loose my nice sun hat on that ride and I was not too thrilled. We also enjoyed the dinosaur park. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: