Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Face Painting

Today was the last day of swim lessons. It is interesting how I saw the same group of people almost everyday for the last two weeks and now I may never see any of them again. I did make one friend there that I hang out with on a regular basis now. After class we race to Papa Murphy's and picked up a pizza for lunch and we were expecting some friends to come play. Brandy and her kids came over and we had a great time. Priyasha and her little boy being the younger ones had to take a nap. Brandy had to leave around 2pm because of that but two of her other kids Hannah and Spencer wanted to stay and play.I said it was okay and they did. They had a great time and so did I. I let the kids jump on the trampoline for a while and then the boys played water guns while Hannah did puzzles. I then decided to paint her face. I though she would be happy with a cat but she wanted a butterfly. I googled it and found some images I could copy. It turned out great. When I boys came inside they wanted to be spider man. I googled that too and I loved the results. When they were picked up their parents were shocked but not mad. Thank goodness. I think I found a new way to entertain all the kids that come to play.

No comments: