Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Friday, October 15, 2010

You only have time what is a priority in your life

So often people say " I don't know how you have time to do that " I smile and think to myself...if something is important enough to you or means a lot to you then you will find the time.
I have obviously removed blogging from my life for while for many reasons. I also stopped reading all the blogs I follow. Instead for the last year and a half there has been a ton of emotions to process and still even as I sit here and write this I have thoughts and feelings about things too personal to share. But what saddens me the most , is the realization that I have turned my back on so many blogging friends.
The cyber world was a big part of my life that made me smile every single day. Today I have decided to get that back. I will blog more every week and will not feel the pressure of filling in the missing parts of my life over the last year.
I hope to find all my lost cyber buddies once again. I missed you all.
Free Spirit
XOXOXOXO

No comments: