Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Monday, December 8, 2008

F-18 crashes

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28115760/from/ET/ Now this is why I was freaking out when that F-18 was pulling stunts right above our house a while ago. Things like this is no longer unusual. You know when I was a kid I always heard people say " If you are in your house , you won't die from a plane crash or a car running you over " Gone are those days as these days it is becoming more and more common. Not sure what happened with this plane but it crashed and now someone has lost their home. It is not yet determined if there are any injuries. I just needed to share in case you read my previous post and thought I was a nut job for freaking out. Those jets are not toys and even when you fly them with experience and care something unfortunate can happen and that is why when the pilot that flew the plane above my house decided to take if a joy ride I complained to everyone in authority that would listen. After talking with the Mayor's office, Reno Aviation, the Fallon Naval base I received several follow up calls and assurance that the pilot at fault was going to be facing some severe consequences. I am glad that the pilot of the F-18 crashing in California was able to bail out and is safe. These freak accidents do happen but the less reckless we are the better than chance that we can be safe. Better safe than sorry I say. If you have not read the post I am referring to , here is the link. http://twoworldsunite.blogspot.com/2008_11_13_archive.html Free Spirit !

No comments: