Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Premier Week

Now that the nights are cooler and it is darker so early it is time to curl up on the couch and enjoy all the favorite shows.Wow since I can hardly stay awake late anymore I have recorded the two hour premier of Hero's. I am now several hours behind and will need to play catch up on my shows. Tonight however is the hot sexy Lipstick Jungle. I cannot wait. I found the themes song and added to my blog. If you want to listen to that hit the play button after you pause the ipod. Hope you can figure it out. I will have to see if I can add to ipod.Tomorrow is Grey's Anatomy and Survivor. The only show hubby watches with me. Also this week on DVD is Sex in the City .... I am not usually a movie gal but this is one movie that is on my Christmas list. Phewww !!! That is a lot of couch time. That is why I am been working out so much. Now if I can stay away from the munchies the workouts will be beneficial. SO what is the difference between watching TV on the couch and sleeping ? We are in one place for both. Well I read somewhere that you actually burn more calories sleeping than you do when watching TV. It makes sense if you are eating and watching TV. Food for thought....
Hope you will have a fun night.

No comments: