Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Sunday, July 13, 2008

On the hunt for spider man

One of my many passions and love is sewing. I have been having several affairs lately. My latest one so going to be the sewing machine. My scrapping addiction will be having a couple one one night stands as I have a few samples to make for the stores and a dear friend wants me to make a whole scrapbook for her mom as a gift. Photography is my main love and always without fail has all my attention. Well Pravan will be six in August and his passion is transformers and trains. When he was two I made him a quilt that had a traffic theme on it as dad is a traffic engineer. Now four years later it still looks great but he has outgrown it. Over the last few years I have made the kids lap size quilts before we go on vacation. I have already picked out the Thomas fabric, cars fabric and dump trucks. Pravan has these smaller ones and now that he can understand spider man that is his latest affair. Spider man was popular but I guess not in fabrics. I have made two stops at two different Walmarts and called two others and spider man is missing in action. Today I will make a stop at Jo Anne's and hopefully be able to use a 40% coupon when I find some. Pravan sleeps in a full size bed and the quilt is large. I have had a goose down comforter sitting in my closet that is a queen size and had no home for it. I finally found a home. I am going to make a slipcover for it and it will be Pravan's. I will make one side transformer and hopefully the other will be spider man. I may even be adventurous and make double sided curtains. I wish I did not have to sleep. I already go to bed around midnight, 1am or 2am depending on the day. I cannot sacrifice any more sleep. I am a night owl but man am I a grouch in the mornings. Okay I promise to update you on the hunt for spider man. If you have any suggestions let me know. I will also post some pictures on the quilts this week. i

No comments: