Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Friday, July 25, 2008

Heat Wave

Oh boy it has been a hot week. In the 90's everyday. Yesterday we spent about 6 hours at the pool. It was so hot and everyoen was in the water or in the shade. The kids were exhausted and I was more tired than usual. I could barely stay awake last night to finish my martini and watch my soaps. I had to go to bed. Today is another hot day and it is perfect to do the laundry. I have a clothes line in the backyard and I hang up my clothes. I have to remember to pick them in 20 mins unless I want stiff cardboards instead of a soft dry towel. I love the smell of freshly laundry sheets and towels. Hubby is home today and he has Pravan fpr most of the day. They were out this morning doing errands and now they are both at the pool. Priyasha is enjoying an ice cream and a movie and I am stealing some mommy time. I have been busy packing this morning. We are going on a spontaneous trip to Crater Lake. It is in Oregon which is a ten hour drive from us. Pravan loves volcanoes and this will be a fun trip for the kids and us. I will get my photo fix as there will be many many photo opportunities. Looking forward to it. I will be back to post more next week. Have a great weekend.

No comments: