Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Click happy

Been a away for a while now. I have been busy. Waiting for spider man to show up at my front door. I have so much to post and talk about. Many pictures to upload. My husband called me click happy the other day and I did not realize how true that was. I have finally moved all 27 000 pictures to my hard drive. I copy and pasted. That took four hours of baby sitting the laptop to make it was going without a glitch. I then deleted each file but only after I cross referenced each file. I gave it a quick glance which was not so quick with about 500 or so in each file. I was still afraid to empty out my recycle bin. I then could no longer view my pictures in the Kodak software as the link was broken. I had to call Kodak and they had me update to the latest version and helped me re - connect the pictures. That was another 3 hours. I am not very patient with the PC. First I click an icon and I am not sure if I clicked it so I double click. Still nothing happens so I click and click yet again for a total of about 8 or 9 clicks before it opens. That drove hubby insane and he called me click happy. When I told the Kodak guy I had 27 000 pictures he called me click happy too. Wow two men on separate continents call me the same thing. What's up with that. Anyway I later discovered after finally hitting the empty recycle bin button and searching for more pictures I still have 10 000 pictures on the laptop in different folders in different places on the laptop. Click happy is an understatement , don't you think ?

No comments: