Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Sunday, May 25, 2008

what's in your pocket book

I am a mom of two kids and since my daughter has been little I have refused to carry a diaper bag.I carry a fairly large pocketbook and very often I loose things in there and I find myself digging deep to find my phone, keys etc. Well yesterday I made a wonderful discovery and Ross and bought my wonderful father-in-law a gift for father's day. I won't say what it is in case he reads this. I waited at the register very patiently to pay and when it was time to pay I could not find my Visa. I looked and looked and started removing things from my bag. I started talking to myself and naming the items, sippy cup, receipts, keys, phone, more receipts, panties .... The cashier gave me this dirty look and I had to explain that it belonged to my two year old and not me. Thank goodness she had a sense of humor and laughed too. So what's in your pocket book.

No comments: