Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Storytime

Hello, Today I woke up and it was a mad rush to get Pravan onto the bus. It was the first time he slept in . He was exhausted from playing so much last night. It was such a shame that I had to wake him up. He is just so slow paced which is the opposite to me. I am always in 10th gear and it is hard to get him going. The bus stops in my driveway which is a blessing. One Pravan was on his way to school I took a shower and picked up a little. I then headed over to pick up a beautiful little 6 month old girl that I started watching yesterday. We went to story time and the baby and Priyasha loved it. We then headed over to the park and played until I had to pick Pravan up. We went back to the park and had lunch there. We had to get back home so I could feed the little one and lay both the girls down for a nap. Pravan is heaven sent as he is a great helper and he loves being Priyasha's little reading buddy. He reads to her everyday and I help him with the harder words. I don't have anything on the scrapbooking side. I need to work on a few 8.5 x 11 pages and I will post some pictures of that soon. I am going to upload some pictures of the kids later. Until later !

No comments: