Vanakam

Vanakam
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sausa/

Monday, May 19, 2008

New adventure

I finally decided to take the leap and step into the world of blogging. I am a SATM of two beautiful kids and I have a wonderful supportive husband. My son, Pravan is 5yrs old and he is about to graduate kindergarten. My daughter, Priyasha just turned two and is a little diva that thinks she is a little lady. I enjoy scrapbooking and preserving the memories I make. My friends would tell you that I am beyond obsessed with the camera. I am rarely spotted without it and I look at life through the lenses. I recently started teaching at two different scrapbook stores. I am enjoying it and love meeting new people. I am so glad that I can share my talents and ideas with others and teach them how to use some inspiration and make it their own idea.I will have to post some pictures of my kids and talk a little more about my life as a scrapper, mom and wife. Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments: